There is no shortage of money targeting real estate, from sovereign wealth funds, to insurance companies, to private equity firms. The problem is deciding what assets are worth during a unique and unprecedented recession. So how will global capital markets evolve over the next 12 months? When will they open up, which cities will recover first, which investors will be first out of the blocks, and what will they be looking to buy?
Please join our international capital markets and investment session with global real estate experts from LaSalle IM, CC Land, CMS and Savills.
There will also be plenty of time for questions.
Can't attend live? You should still register! We'll be sending out the recording to all registrants.
The content will touch on:
1. Who's got money and where are they going to spend it? Which cities will recover first?
2. What assets will be in demand in the UK and elsewhere?
3. In what form will distress assets come forward, if at all?
4. Where can you find yield while balancing risk and reward?
5. What overall trends and themes will we see post pandemic?